This morning, I may have had a message. But I didn’t hear it. Instead, this is what I woke up to (and woke up to and woke up to and woke up to) :
- (two hours after getting in to bed) Maxx snoring
- (an hour or so later) Maxx throwing himself at the vertical blinds
- (while still at the window) Maxx barking at cats
- (about an hour before my alarm went off) Maxx racing upstairs to bark at the front yard
- (approximately wake-up time) Maxx draped across my legs, snoring again
It was a Maxx day, we went with that. (He was actually super well-behaved, during the awake portion of our visit, plus it was pretty nice to have him hanging around the house with us for a bonus day.)
And ya know, I don’t question. This is how my time went, so that’s how my time was supposed to go.
Right now, we’ll just enjoy this daily draw, and the above view of our Grand Dog, accepting them as the gifts that they truly seem to be.
Whether it’s between friends, family members, or romantically,
love can be complex –
but it doesn’t have to be!
Love is wanting to be together, having mutual respect for each other, and having fun.
Love is a beautiful, magical feeling, and it brings us all closer to the Divine Source.”
Heart and Soul Cards by (the late) Sylvia Browne
is THIS site that Corina posted in the comments recently. Super interesting and well done, thanks!