Every day is different. Every message its own individual type of gift, brought to us in an assortment of ways. This morning what arrived was a reminder.
It brought with it Hope, and lovingkindness, and the ever-spiraling-upwards inspiration of options.
Even when facing what appears to be a dead-end or a road-to-nowhere, we have choices. Today the Universe wants us to keep that idea close. Don’t forget it.
Because, no matter the circumstance, we are continually graced with possibilities. Limitations are few, options are many.
Here in The Burrow recently, while removing some physical (as well as spiritual and mental) impedimenta which no longer served, I came across what I was directed to share as our daily draw.
This was, according to the guidebook, intended for us to draw our own, to add the symbolism or totem which suited us, in a personal way.
It seems that for our purposes right now, it’s the epitome of Possibilities. All we need to do is fill in the blank.
Medicine Cards – The Discovery Of Power Through The Ways Of Animals by Jamie Sams and David Carson, illustrated by Angela C Werneke
Today’s Assistance From Afar:
is this meditation that Corina shared in a recent comment. Thank you, again, my friend.
“The Sacred Rose
1. Raise the emotion(s) you’re dealing with; in this case anger & frustration. Think about how fucked up it was & how incredibly aggravating the situation is.
2. Take a few deep breaths.
3. Picture a rose above your head, of whatever color strikes your fancy in the moment.
4. Visualize a fine mesh net moving up through your body, and all the “negative” emotion bits throughout your body as little black seeds of energy. As the mesh moves up through your body, all the seeds get dislodged by the net & move up with it. Picture the net catching every one of these black seeds as it moves along. Often for me the net moves more slowly through my heart & head areas, as there are lots of seeds stuck in these areas. I wiggle the net side-to-side to unstick the little buggers that don’t want to move.
5. As the little seeds move up & out the top of your head, they wither & blacken the rose, once the net comes free from the top of your head the rose is entirely black & wilted.
6. Burn the rose in the purifying violet flame. As it is consumed by the flame, picture the ashes as gold sparkles, which have been transmuted into pure love, sprinkling down into your head. You can call on Archangel Michael to help in this burning/transmutation step.”
I seriously could not do it without you guys.