Today’s post is going to be a handful of updates. It’s all I can manage right now. My feet are painfully swollen. And I’m in the middle of a delightful stack of library books. Ya know, the usual Yin/Yang.
- The Facebook thing. I have no idea why you can’t see it. Also, I have no idea how to change that. There’s doesn’t seem to BE any place that talks about Privacy Settings.
- This afternoon I awoke to find Empress being delivered. By a tow truck. In our front yard. She has been driving her sister’s car because hers has a temperamental ignition. Now that one is dead. Too
- Maxx and I spent some time in the front yard. While I weeded the walkway, he argued with the sprinkler. And then he took the matter up with the other end of the hose. We were highly entertained. But then we were just tired. And wet/sweaty.
- Don’t buy those new raspberry M & Ms. They are WAY too fucking good! I should never have tossed them into my cart.
- Our channeled message was like a double negative: flaws, but NOT failure.
- In my card altar room our daily draw is my son’s designator card.
After yesterday’s more adventuresome message, this one is nice to see. It’s a glowing affirmation that all will be well. No matter the challenges, the lessons, the turmoil; in the end we are fine.
Could there BE a happier child than this illustration is showing? He’s delightful to gaze upon, a joy to behold. He brings with him healing and sunshine. In these vibrant colours he shares his bliss.
When the weather changes for the better, or the tides turn for the positive, we must be grateful and we must share. This is our sign that we are now headed in the proper direction.
The number 19 adds down to 10, which is also a One, or Ace. New beginnings, new gifts, new blessings.
Robin Wood Tarot
can’t be calculated completely, I still don’t know how to re-set my wee computing device. That one time, it was a fluke. Never to be repeated again. I went to the grocery store nearest our house, 2.644 miles away.
Today’s Dog Walk In Washington:
is even more hilarious than yesterday’s. Go HERE, to see where they wandered.