I set my alarm today and got up early to listen to my oldest daughter on the radio. She sent me a link so all I had to do was turn on the computer and tune in. She was wonderful. She was talented. She was inspired. She could be a professional at this. (Someone please hire her.) The station is KUGS out of Bellingham and anyone can hear it by going to the website. She is on Thursdays from noon to two. Go there, listen, it’s worth it. (Now, someone please hire her.)
The Stitchin’ Witch:
(Yes, that's me. Click the photo for a link to my Twitter page!)
Donate? Subscribe? Sure!Subscription rates are on a sliding scale:
$0 to $15 per month.
All you need to do is get on the PayPal main site, and look up e-mail address:
UrthaLun at ComCast dot net
Or, more simply, click on the SERVICES tab in the header (above top picture) to find a direct link. (Cash and personal checks also gladly accepted.)
Thank you for valuing my work and helping me to help others.
Shout it, BABY!My comments appear at the end of your replies, in BOLD with date and time following.
Are you looking for something special?
- @MarianKeyes #MyNews Just figured out how to put my business on Facebook! #ExcitingForMe #LastToTheParty facebook.com/pages/UrthaLun… 5 hours ago
- New post up right on time. urthalun.com It was a bit of tough one for me, and we had to fiddle with our daily draw to make it work 5 hours ago
- Keep Walking This Path,even when the wind is in your face and you feel so damn done. wp.me/pa5C1-6yG 8 hours ago
- @TheLoneWoman Good for the county! Bad for the city. Sleep well, with many inspiring dreams and insights. Call on those angels for energy. 9 hours ago
- @TheLoneWoman Just replied to you then deleted it.The message looked like a drunken monkey had typed it.Disregard me.Not having a great day. 9 hours ago
- RT @stirman: The original Karate Kid is currently the same age as Mr. Miyagi was in the movie, 51. My youth just got crane kicked in the be… 9 hours ago
- @chrisricewriter And could fucking spell! (Jeez, that has to be the most disappointing development of all time.) #ShitWeNeverNeededToKnow 10 hours ago
- @golddust27 @kjothesmartass Yes and yes. See? urthalun.com Also, here: facebook.com/pages/UrthaLun… 13 hours ago
- New post up, right on time. urthalun.com Looks like the Facebook thing is finally coming together, too. (Possibly,still not sure.) 1 day ago
- 152,639 tourists.
What the hell day is it?
What did she say yesterday?
The Wisdom Of The Universe via JulieLand(Thanks to Judy Long for the orginal interpretative work. Plus random additions from all manner of beloved contributors.)
-what you resist will persist-
-what is fed is what will grow-
-walk your path or be dragged-
-practice often your attitude of gratitude-
-serve as best as you can in the situation that you are in-
-trench coats are umbrellas for your ass-
-what you believe, you create-
-whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right-
-walk in beauty, live in love-
Why Are There So Many People Named Betty Here?
Once upon a time there was a community, partly built in homage to the ultimate Betty: Betty White.
Betty-ismsJust in case you'd like to play along.
FGBVs ~ Fairy God Betty Vibes / Feel Good Betty Vibes, to be applied liberally for all instances of need, be it self or others, glitter may be added when necessary, or even when not, like if you just want to feel pretty, or particularly shiny.
WEBS ~ What Every Betty Said, used in the comments section if everyBetty has arrived before you and served up a healthy portion of Betty Wisdom.
A Betty Motto: Everyone wants to be you or do you.
.... to be continued, as I remember more and have time to add them...