Believe it or not, people have paid me money to attend a class like this. I have opinions and info on nearly everything. Okay, so everything that I find important or pertinent to being me, and to those around me. Topics include, but are not limited to: paganism, global climate changes, recycling, Tarot cards, moon phases, bio-fuel, abortion, parenting, police departments, teachers salaries (or lack there of), text messages, tattoos, Dan Savage, purchasing used clothes, pets, boycotting certain businesses, Cher, dream analysis, 20-somethings who have their shit together, quilting, herbal remedies and acupuncture, Volkswagens, organic foods, death by cancer, past lives, Brian Setzer, needlepoint and counted cross stitching, family obligations, urban growth boundaries, and what ever else pops into my head.
The Stitchin’ Witch:
(Yes, that's me. Click the photo for a link to my Twitter page!)
Donate? Subscribe? Sure!Subscription rates are on a sliding scale:
$0 to $15 per month.
All you need to do is get on the PayPal main site, and look up e-mail address:
UrthaLun at ComCast dot net
Or, more simply, click on the SERVICES tab in the header (above top picture) to find a direct link. (Cash and personal checks also gladly accepted.)
Thank you for valuing my work and helping me to help others.
Shout it, BABY!My comments appear at the end of your replies, in BOLD with date and time following.
Are you looking for something special?
- @Fibrobabe I use a plate.Or my mermaid bottle.Figured this out a few summers ago.Also realized we needed new screens. http://t.co/e1iPtJp59o 1 hour ago
- @daywalker103 @mshannabrooks Oooo, nice one. (After I zoomed in and squinted at it upclose.) MUCH better than the Egg. Much. 1 hour ago
- @Fibrobabe Assvice: never place your beverage under a lamp. I know, sidetables usually have lights on them to help us see. Or attract bugs. 1 hour ago
- Aid. wp.me/sa5C1-aid 3 hours ago
- @TheBloggess I shared you with my husband. (Which is saying something, I'm HUGELY selfish. Usually!) #OnlyForJennyLawson 4 hours ago
- @TonyBainz @MarianKeyes BAH !It's one of those types that won't play way over here in OregonLand. The selfish wee bastards, how dare they?! 4 hours ago
- @AlphaDelia Woot! Yay you! The bigger they get, the more independent they become. At least, that's the goal. It's a damn double-edged sword. 4 hours ago
- @SarahV2K Got nuthin to add, just wanted to say *hi* and glad you're back at it. 4 hours ago
- RT @NARAL: "It's been 40 years since Roe v Wade put healthcare choices in the hands of women. We're not going back." -@PattyMurray. No we w… 4 hours ago
- 154,529 tourists.
What the hell day is it?
What did she say yesterday?
The Wisdom Of The Universe via JulieLand(Thanks to Judy Long for the orginal interpretative work. Plus random additions from all manner of beloved contributors.)
-what you resist will persist-
-what is fed is what will grow-
-walk your path or be dragged-
-practice often your attitude of gratitude-
-serve as best as you can in the situation that you are in-
-trench coats are umbrellas for your ass-
-what you believe, you create-
-whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right-
-walk in beauty, live in love-
-focus on what we DO have, not what we DON'T-
Why Are There So Many People Named Betty Here?
Once upon a time there was a community, partly built in homage to the ultimate Betty: Betty White.
Betty-ismsJust in case you'd like to play along.
FGBVs ~ Fairy God Betty Vibes / Feel Good Betty Vibes, to be applied liberally for all instances of need, be it self or others, glitter may be added when necessary, or even when not, like if you just want to feel pretty, or particularly shiny.
WEBS ~ What Every Betty Said, used in the comments section if everyBetty has arrived before you and served up a healthy portion of Betty Wisdom.
A Betty Motto: Everyone wants to be you or do you.
.... to be continued, as I remember more and have time to add them...